Check Price Add to Lightbox Download
Constructed in 1829, this is the home of Rev. Samuel A. Worcester, and is the only original building to survive at New Echota, Georgia.  Used as a Presbyterian Mission Station, school, boarding house, and post office.  Occupied by various families until 1952, and restored in 1958-1959.
Constructed in 1829, this is the home of Rev. Samuel A. Worcester, and is the only original building to survive at New Echota, Georgia. Used as a Presbyterian Mission Station, school, boarding house, and post office. Occupied by various families until 1952, and restored in 1958-1959.
Filename: 0830C020.jpg
Copyright
Size: 4512x2953 / 6.9MB>