Check Price Add to Lightbox Download
< Prev Next >
Constructed in 1829, this is the home of Rev. Samuel A. Worcester, and is the only original building to survive at New Echota, Georgia.  Used as a Presbyterian Mission Station, school, boarding house, and post office.  Occupied by various families until 1952, and restored in 1958-1959.
Constructed in 1829, this is the home of Rev. Samuel A. Worcester, and is the only original building to survive at New Echota, Georgia. Used as a Presbyterian Mission Station, school, boarding house, and post office. Occupied by various families until 1952, and restored in 1958-1959.
Filename: 0830C020.jpg
Copyright
Size: 4512x2953 / 6.9MB>