Check Price Add to Lightbox Download
< Prev Next >
The Vann Tavern, a Cherokee store built around 1805 by James Vann, a wealthy Cherokee plantation owner.  Moved to New Echota in 1955, it was originally built near the Chattahoochee River in what is now Forsyth County, Georgia.  The tavern served travelers on the Federal Road as a restaurant, store, and inn.
The Vann Tavern, a Cherokee store built around 1805 by James Vann, a wealthy Cherokee plantation owner. Moved to New Echota in 1955, it was originally built near the Chattahoochee River in what is now Forsyth County, Georgia. The tavern served travelers on the Federal Road as a restaurant, store, and inn.
Filename: 0830C022.jpg
Copyright
Size: 4512x3000 / 6.7MB>